Global Biomedical Support
Optimum Biomedical is committed to providing high quality biomedical equipment training and support services, helping to improve the care of patients in medical facilities worldwide.
You now have a growing number of services to choose from:
– BMET global support
– Complete eight-week biomedical equipment training course
– Two-week in-depth anaesthetic equipment training course
– Bespoke UK based face-to-face biomedical equipment training courses
– Virtual biomedical equipment training via our Virtual Training Platform
– Inspection, testing, service, repairs and calibration services to GP surgeries, UK Government departments, multiple aid organisations, as well as private sector
– Sales of new and pre-owned medical equipment
“The training with Optimum Biomedical is the best training I have ever had after technical maintenance college. The training has complemented my original learning at CNFTMH. The Golden Rules help keep us safe. I say a big thank you to Optimum Biomedical.”
– Ibrahima Bodian – Biomedical Technician, Centre de Sante de Goudomp, Senegal, Africa
“Sean is an excellent teacher, providing a service that always goes above and beyond. The training provided was first class, tailored to our needs and working contexts. Drawing from years of experience, working internationally with a full range of equipment. We would thoroughly recommend Optimum Biomedical to anyone requiring medical equipment services.”
– Francesca Aras, Biomedical Engineer, KidsOR (Kids Operating Rooms), Dundee, Scotland
“Personal relationships play a big role in the development of biomedical activities. The stable partnership between biomedical technicians from Senegal and the Optimum Biomedical team is crucial. It is apparent they we appreciate each other. Our needs are taken into account and our questions are also welcomed. Through Optimum Biomedical training, we have acquired the knowledge and skills required with the various test equipment and medical equipment. I noticed that our requirements along with the complexity of the test equipment required professional tuition and with Optimum Biomedical, we have carried out a complete analysis of biomedical devices and their testing means. Everything was examined and an overall understanding of the existing test equipment was gained.”
– Mbacké Sarr – Biomedical Technician, Chrein de Kaolack, Senegal, Africa
“We are very impressed with Optimum Biomedical and their medical equipment services provided to the King Street group of surgeries. Their attention to detail is excellent and they are happy to work around our clinical program minimising disruption and clinical downtime. They arrive smartly dressed, extremely professional and are a pleasure to work with. We have also asked them to carry out repairs on some of our equipment which was handled very smoothly. We have purchased medical products from Optimum Biomedical which were delivered, hassle-free, at short notice. We would definitely recommend the services of Optimum Biomedical to any GP surgery.”
– King Street Managment Team – King Street Surgery Group, U.K.
“I’ve known Sean, Managing Director of Optimum Biomedical Ltd, since 2014 and I’ve never known a time where he has failed to assist us with our medical equipment calibration and repairs. Even at very short notice, Sean has always endeavoured to remedy our problems.“
– The De Parys Group, Bedford
“As I have been a part of the Mercy Ships Medical Capacity Building Program – Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Training Course, I would like to provide my testimony to express my satisfaction with the quality of the training but also the pedagogy of the trainers of Optimum Biomedical. I have been a Biomedical Technician since 2008 but from today following this training I am able to communicate on a clinical level with clinicians and other medical officers about vital parameters of medical equipment, for example the electro-cardiogram (ECG) amongst many other pieces of medical equipment. As for the trainers with their innovative methodology, I really have recognition towards them and their passage will accompany me throughout my professional career, especially with the Golden Rules.”
– Sidy Niass – Biomedical Technician, Senegal, Africa
– Jennifer Gough, Practice & Business Manager, Dr Khokher & Partners, Queens Park Group Surgery
– Teresa Styles, Facilities Administrator, Newport Pagnell Medical Centre
Optimum Biomedical offers a CPD Standards Office accredited training programme which is recognised in over 1,600 locations worldwide.
These courses are designed for people who work within the industry and wish to enhance their learning to gain a global certification.
There are also courses specifically designed for newcomers looking for a change in career.
Overseas courses, which span eight weeks, are available and include the following:
– Four weeks of theory-based learning starting with human physiology
– Electronics theory and practical with a practical assessment
– Fault-finding practical sessions with a practical assessment
– Inspection and Testing using state-of-the-art Fluke Biomedical test equipment, along with assessments on each piece of equipment
– A 50-question multiple choice paper over two hours
This intense training course requires dedicated and focused participants, who are willing to study outside of the classroom.
In addition, there is a two-week advanced anaesthesia biomedical equipment course available upon completion of the eight-week course.
“We thank you infinitely and we testify to the opinion that your commitment, your sense of listening, your strategy and thorough teachings, bear the fruit of the results obtained. From day to day, we have evolved positively through the questions and answers at the start of the course. Including other strategies and means used by Sean and Rob. I stick to these remarks to really maintain that we liked and greatly appreciated the training of Optimum Biomedical. Thank you very much.”
– Yoro Sow – Biomedical Technician, Touba, Senegal, Africa
Optimum Biomedical are proud to provide a CPD Standards Office accredited training program recognised in over 1,600 locations worldwide.