At Optimum Biomedical Ltd. we now have a growing number of biomedical equipment services available, these include:
- Complete 9 week biomedical equipment training course
- 2 week in-depth anaesthetic equipment training course
- Short UK based face to face bespoke specific biomedical equipment training courses
- Virtual biomedical equipment training via our Virtual Training Platform, which includes a fully interactive whiteboard, chat bars, break-out rooms, PowerPoint presentation area, pre-recorded video area. (This has been an extremely valuable resource during the pandemic)
- Inspection, testing, service repairs and calibration services to GP surgeries, UK Government department, Multiple Aid organisations and private sector organisations.
Our courses are designed for people who already work within the industry but want to further enhance their learning and gain a globally recognized certificate. However we now have a course designed for total new comers looking for a change in career
Our overseas courses are 9 weeks in duration and include the following:
- 4 weeks of theory based learning starting with human physiology
- Electronics theory and practical with a practical assessment
- Fault finding practical sessions with a practical assessment
- Inspection and Testing using state of the art test equipment from Fluke Biomedical with assessments on each piece of test equipment
- A 50 question multiple choice paper over two hours
In addition we provide a two week advanced anaesthesia biomedical course once the 9 week course has been completed
Examples of some of our PowerPoint presentation slides
We are also able to provide a supply chain of additional test equipment, tooling and spare parts for medical devices. This is a valuable service which is committed to supplying much needed high quality equipment into developing markets.